Adj: Something that is extremely beautiful and outstanding
The Exquisite package is beyond all of the packages, including absolutely everything to ensure your day is as beautiful and perfect as can be.
- Exclusive one wedding per day policy, allowing all of our attention to be focused on your wedding.
- Breath taking extensive grounds for photo opportunities.
- Luxurious red carpet arrival with a glass of sparkling wine for the Bride and Groom.
- A glass of sparkling wine for guests on arrival.
- Home baked scones served with strawberry preserve and clotted cream or a selection of canapés.
- Deluxe white linen tablecloths and napkins.
- Deluxe chair covers with coordinating bow of choice.
- A twinkling fairly light backdrop.
- Our St. Andrews suite will host your special day, with bar facilities and a fairy lit outdoor terrace.
- Your devoted wedding coordinator will help you plan the perfect day and be on-hand throughout your wedding to ensure the day is stress free and smooth running.
- Antique silver candelabras for each table with surrounding tea lights.
- A silver cake stand & knife.
- A five-course meal, served directly by silver service.
- Overnight stay in our luxurious bridal suite, complete with a four-poster bed, followed by a champagne Irish breakfast.
- One additional overnight room.
- Ample and extensive parking.
- Spring water and diluted juice served during your meal.
- One glass of house wine per guest with your meal.
- A glass of sparkling wine per guest for your speeches and toasts.
- Personalised name cards. on all tables.
- An evening finger buffet including assortment of sandwiches, sausage rolls, chicken wings, cocktail sausages, chicken goujons and garlic bread or bacon butties/hot dogs served with chips.
- Use of our St. Andrews suite or The Green Jacket restaurant for an engagement party or rehearsal dinner.
- And finally to de-stress prior to your big day we provide a complimentary four ball with 9 holes on our stunning golf course.
Exquisite package only £4000
- Fan of honeydew melon served with a duo of coulis and fresh strawberries
- Traditional prawn cocktail served on crispy salad with fresh wheaten bread
- Chicken Caesar salaserved on a bed of cos lettuce, with crispy pancetta, sun dried tomatoes and croutons
- Crispy breaded king prawns served with a light garnish and sweet chilli dip.
Soup or Sorbet
- Traditional country vegetable soup / Cream of potato and leek soup / Roasted red pepper and tomato soup (All soups are served with a selection of breads) Champagne Sorbet / Lemon Sorbet / Pink
- Silverside of Roast Beef slowly roasted and served with a Yorkshire pudding and beef jus
- Traditional roast breast of Turkey locally sourced in Co.Down, served with baked ham, parsley and onion stuffing and delicious home made gravy
- Chicken fillet filled with homemade savoury stuffing wrapped in bacon and served with pan gravy Herb crusted
- Salmon Steak accompanied with a citrus and sweet chilli glaze
- Roast pork loin cooked with apple and Irish cider.
All main courses are served with the chef’s selection of seasonal vegetables, champ and roast potatoes
- Bramley apple or rhubarb crumble served with luxury custard
- Luxury Baileys cheesecake served with vanilla ice-cream
- Seasonal fresh fruit pavlova served with whipped double decadent cream
- Lemon meringue pie served with fresh cream
- Assiette of desserts -Includes a mini Banoffee / Lemon meringue
/ Chocolate brownie
Evening finger buffet
- Assortment of sandwiches, cocktail sausages, scampi, sausage rolls, chicken goujons and garlic bread
- or Bacon butties / hot dogs served with chips
Our Exquisite wedding package is available on all days, all year round, and is based on 70 adults. Further guests can be added for £50pp.